Welcome to Kiki's Life I hope you like my blog and my posts thank you

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Trip To Washington DC

In this blog post I will be talking about my trip to Washington DC for my hockey tournament. I had a lot fun there. There were four teams in our division. We lost our first game 3-2, but I think we could have beat them. Our second game was a tie, 3-3.  Then, we went to the championship! We lost the game 5-2. The score in the championship should have been 4-2. Our goalie, Luke, saved a shot, and the ref blue the whistle. But, the other players was slashing at our goalie, and then the puck went in the net, and the referee called it a goal.

We went to a spy museum it showed the tools they use. I got a shock pen in the spy gift shop. The image above shows a watch but it is really a camera if you look closely you could see a camera at the top of the watch.I know it is a camera because I saw it in the spy museum that I went to.  We also saw the White House and the Martin Luther King Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. We saw the monument near Capital Hill.

No comments: